Pwy ydych chi?

Mae'n edrych fel eich bod yn newydd yma. Os ydych am gymryd rhan, cliciwch ar un o'r botymau yma!

Points outside the digital boundary!

Denbighshire
Henllan P.
Bannister Issaf T
I dont know how but somehow a reference point has previously been placed outside the digital map boundary at the Top Left hand corner.
Is it possible for the Team to remove it? I've tried and failed.
Thanks
Wynne

Sylwadau

• That's a very interesting part of the Cynefin world, I can't see the problem you've got, did you eventually succeed?
    Anyway there are plenty of other issues up there. We are imminently going to replace the other Henllan map, our version is missing Henllan village but we got a more complete version from Denbighshire Archives. I think there's one map in the wrong place as well, we'll sort this out next week hopefully.
    All the best
    Einion
  • I think I've solved it, had to do it in another map, you must have sorted out Bannister Isaf yourself. You have to extend the clipping so that it does include the point, temporarily, delete it, then pull back the clip, if that makes sense
    Cheers
    Einion
  • I still can't delete the point. It is still ghosted at the South west corner to the south and west of Point 47, (near to Denbigh Hospital) The problem is that this point relates to NO defined point on the OS map and may cause a problem when TPS is invoked.
    Regards
    Wynne
  • OK I've seen it now. I can't delete it either. With any luck it doesn't affect the TPS. We should be able to confirm this easily with our outputs. I'll be back looking closely at this when we load the next Henllan map, hopefully very soon. I don't think it's replacing this one though.
Arwyddo i mewn neu gofrestru i wneud sylwadau.