Pwy ydych chi?

Mae'n edrych fel eich bod yn newydd yma. Os ydych am gymryd rhan, cliciwch ar un o'r botymau yma!

January 2017 wedi'i olygu yn TranscriptionTuesday
Cynefin is featuring in Who Do You Think You Are Magazine's "Transcription Tuesday" (alongside a few other rivals!) next Tuesday the 17th of January. The idea is that a lot of people transcribe that day and we'll see how much work can get done.
See their page here, where you can also register:

• Hello Einion, Do I need to re-register to take part in this event, or just log in and input as usual?
  • January 2017 wedi'i olygu
    You don't need to re-register with Cynefin. You can register with the magazine if you wish, or just log in and input as usual, it's up to you.
    There's a button on the bottom of this page to register with the magazine:
  • I'll post a few areas here we think need transcribing, in case anybody is looking around:
    Caernarfon : Mellteyrn
    Denbigh : Llanfwrog (fairly clear)
    Monmouthshire: Skenfrith
  • Thanks very much to all of you who took part yesterday (62 of you), an amazing 183 pages were transcribed in a record breaking 92 hours of volunteer activity.
    For those who like statistics we've crossed 85% of the pages edited now -that's 24,306 pages transcribed out of a total of 28,433. A huge thanks to all of you for that.
Arwyddo i mewn neu gofrestru i wneud sylwadau.